1. Returned items must be unused, clean, free of contaminants including hair/animal fur etc and in as-new condition.
2. Please do not affix tape to the product or product's packaging.
3. All returns and exchanges must meet the Mont Returns Policy.
See the Mont Returns Policy here: www.mont.com.au/pages/returns
If you have received an item that is damaged or faulty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 6162 0900.
Items that cannot be returned
Under consumer protection laws there are several types of items that cannot be returned:
• Any load bearing climbing, rope access or safety equipment cannot be returned due to legal and safety requirements.
• Underwear and thermals such as boxer shorts, briefs, sports bras and long johns cannot be returned or exchanged due to health and hygiene regulations.
Please note: Returns and exchanges can take up to 10 business days to be processed. This covers the time for your parcel to reach us safely and for your refund or exchange to be completed. You will be contacted once your exchange or refund has been completed.
Customers are responsible for return shipping and handling charges. We recommend sending return parcels via registered post as we are not liable if your return is not received or lost in transit.