Afterpay is a payment service that you can use on Mont.com.au to buy and receive the Mont gear you want now and pay for it over a period of 6 weeks in 4 interest free instalments.
• An Australian residential address
• A valid credit card or debit card (Australian issue MasterCard & Visa only)
• To be 18 years or older
• A valid or verifiable email address and mobile phone number
Afterpay does not charge a fee to shoppers when purchasing. The only fees are late fees if your scheduled payments are unsuccessfully processed and, after being notified, you do not log in to your Afterpay account to make your payment via a different method.
• Simply add your desired items to the shopping bag (up to the value of $1000)
• Select Afterpay as the payment method at the Checkout page and you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
• Register for or log in to your Afterpay account and confirm your payment
Your order will be shipped as per our standard shipping policy: within 24 hours or on the next business day.
At the time of purchase customers will be charged the first instalment; one quarter of the value of their order. The remaining payments will be automatically deducted fortnightly over a period of 6 weeks. After you have made a purchase using Afterpay, you will receive an email from Afterpay with a payment schedule for your reference.
• Afterpay offers instant online approval
• There is no application form
• Afterpay is not available on Gift Card purchases
For more information on Afterpay see their FAQ section: help.afterpay.com
Sign up to the Mont Newsletter for inspiring stories from the wild, advice on the newest gear & the first word on exclusive Mont sales, competitions & events.